How to make hair removal wax at home

I know that most of you will already know this, however for those that don't know I thought I would share my experience with some of my thoughts (:
Lemon Juice, Sugar and my secret ingredient (;
Alum
(alum reduces hair growth)
In a medium saucepan, add the 1 cup of sugar, less than a half cup of lemon and cook over medium-high heat, stir. This will smell delicious (:

You can melt Alum the way it's shown in the picture or you can put directly with other ingredients. I prefer it this way.

Continue stirring until the mixture has melted and has the consistency of pancake batter. Take little mixture on spoon and Let it cool slightly before checking with your finger. You will know its ready when it forms sticky threads. 
(Be careful: the mixture will be very hot)
If the mixture is too thick, add water 1 tablespoon and if it's too thin, boil until you have the right consistency.
I always end up collecting jars when I find them cute (:
Demonstration .

I know I know my side burns eww.. haha
The redness on your skin is normal, next day it will disappear.
you can use fabric material for strips( old cotton sheets/jeans) I use this one. Sorry don't know the name of it, if you know let me know too and good luck,
❤️ Hope you find it useful ❤️
Just wanted to let you know my thought for waxing eyebrows. Sometime I use Veet wax strips, thread or tweezer. When I newly started doing my eyebrows I did this...
I put strip on and draw my eyebrow shape with lip liner pencil( use transparent wax strip for first time, it will help you see more clearly) Once I'm happy with the shape I cut it with scissors... I use and stick it back to the new strip for next time.

I must tell you don't use wax constantly for eyebrow shaping, your skin begins to lose its elasticity after sometime. Pheww that was long post.. Sorry if i bored you however I had so much fun writing and sharing with you all. Let me know if you've tried this already, would be interesting to know about your experience. Have a good day ❤️
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know.

Blogger Template by pipdig