Mini Summer Haul, Matalan shoes

Some of the things I got from Matalan
My husband and myself making a plan to go on a beach for the past few days. I Love eating food outside whenever we go for outing but we are fasting because it's Ramadaan month. I still decided to go for a mini outfit shopping. Usually, when I go out shopping I have to hunt for something good but most of the time my eyes catch quickly. Yesterday I was throwing things in my basket. At the end, I have to minus a lot of stuff ha-ha. I know it's not a lot to show but I want to share. Lets start one by one (: also don't mind about the lighting in the pictures, sun was playing hide and seek with me. 

White Chiffon Fabric 4yard rrp: £4
This fabric is not from Matalan so I thought I would take this out from the picture first. Birmingham in summer is just perfect and I needed a simple but cute outfit, every dress were nice in Matalan however they were a bit pricey for my budget so I decided to purchase my own fabric from the market in town. The fabric is white Chiffon. The woman I usually buy my sewing things from is so sweet and very nice to me. She charged me £1 per yard normally they charge you £1.65 or £2.50 per yard, it is totally depending on the quality. This popular fabric is bright soft and a pleasure to work with, cannot wait to make it and show you. What do you think I should design? I am thinking a long maxi dress or a jumpsuit.
Summer Sparkly Bangles rrp: £2.50
Stud rrp: £1 (Aqua minty and white colour)
Sandals in net, featuring a rope wrapped high heel, ankle strap and a heel cup. This was really good for the price I'm actually really happy with the purchase. RRP: £8
A summer bag is the perfect accessory for the pool or beach, this bag is designed in a bold, catching design with rope handles. Isn't this cute?RRP: £6
This is how it look from inside, plenty of room to put beachy things right.
And at last new flowers for the vaze family he-he
Two Artificial flower stem each cost £1
I know if I did not buy flower I could have put two pound towards my dress but I really like them and sometime it is good to treat your home too. I did quite all right don't you think? under £25. I will update about my dress soon.
Fun Time 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know.

Blogger Template by pipdig