Day 2 night Mascara

A magical wand for us beautiful girls (*:
Multi-tasking, 2 in 1 mascara is in black and has a brush wand. I've always been a brush wand girl. I just feel it grips the eyelashes more. I really like the outcome, it definitely divides the lashes and it really multiples. Top cap brush wand, I like this for an everyday natural look as it really does look like you have naturally black, pretty lashes. I would recommend this to younger girls who might be wearing mascara to school. It wears well throughout the day and doesn't look too dramatic and doesn't clump. Personally, I love my lashes to be lengthened a little more, which the bottom cap do the job.

The picture with three coats and to be honest you can go on and on for dramatic look :D
These are just my personal views, I've purchased this from boots and wanted to share it with you! You can find this product online or in boots shop.
Top cap: Ultra-lengthened lashes.
Bottom cap: Thickens lashes with voluptuous.
ROP: £ 7.99
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know.

Blogger Template by pipdig