My Blogger Template!

If you haven't notice so let me tell you that recently I have redesign my blog. I will leave the link below make sure to check that out. They offer templates for both Blogger and WordPress. After you know what kind of template you need, you can choose a design from their Blogger Templates. 

Once my order was completed, immediately after my purchase I receive a link to download my template. I open the file that I've downloaded. Inside, there is a detailed instruction manual that walk me through every step of the installation process. To install the template I upload a single file into my blog, just follow the installation instructions to set up all of the widgets and then adjust the template to your needs. Have in mind that blog template only changes the design of your blog. All your existing content will remain active.I'm glad that you can still customise it. Honestly I didn't know anything I literally were panicking that how I will do it but now look at my blog template I'm actually quite impressed (: They give you live demo on their website which shows how it will look on your blog that I've really enjoyed while searching and finally I've purchased Blogger Template,
Here is the Link of their website

Although this template requires no customisation and will customise to your blog once uploaded but I did customise a lot to my own liking. I've given the new look to my blog, just need to fix my domain name too. Slowly, I will do other bits and bobs(hoping I use this sentence correct lol). If you are new to blogger I highly recommend you to purchase your blogger template, you don't have to spend money you can spend your time and figure all out by yourself, get information from google or watch tutorials like I spent hours when I first started but for a quick step it's worth it. I'm still new to it but I'm looking forward to explore more. Any questions? I'll be happy to answer. I am happy to give new look to my hobby!
A♡O
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know.

Blogger Template by pipdig