Must have Makeup Collection

These are some of my must have makeup collection. In my other post I have share with you my favorite foundation so I decided to share some of my must have makeup collection too.
Christine Face Contouring powder rrp: rs.250(Pakistan/currency)Christine is Pakistani brand manufactured by Add More Cosmetics In'tl. The company has wide range of products from eyeliner to lipsticks. I got this from Pakistan at Naheed Supermarket for Rs.250/. If we convert rs.250 in pounds it will be around £1.70, pretty cheap right he-he. Though it is not ultra pigmented, as we can not even expect that from a low cost product. However, it's not that bad as well. You have to work with it a little bit to get the actual colour. It's good if you want a light brown cheeks. The quality of this product is good as well. You can use this as a bronzer, for the price of it I would totally recommend it.

No7 CrΓ¨me Touch Face Powder ROP: £ 8:50
As you already know in my previous post I mention I'm not a big fan of face powders however I do like the finish look of No7 creme touch face powder. I also can't wait to try their Fair bloom
Baked Blusher Beauty Kiss ROP: 250
I also got this Gorgeous cheek enhancer from Pakistan. The colour of this blusher gives you very autumn-mie look (: I adore this blush and as a baked blush has a gorgeous shimmer to it!
Collection Cover Stick Honey Beige 14 ROP: £ 1.99
I'm in total love with this concealer. It conceals dark circles and blemishes very easily. This will never go away from my makeup collection since I'm having one of those under my eyes )): Very good for the price.
Collection Eyeshadow Pencil Vanilla sky 1 ROP: £ 3:19
Work the colour your way! Soft blendable pencil, waterproof and very long lasting. You can remove this with waterproof eye makeup remover. I always use this in my inner corner of the eyes, under my eyebrow arch, on my nose as a highlighter (:
Collection Fast Stroke Eye Liner In Black 1 and Brown 6 (3.8g) ROP: £ 2.99
It creates the perfect flick in a quick and simple way. Precision Liquid Eyeliner with a soft nib applicator that is easy to apply and provides long lasting lines and added waterproof for wearability whatever the weather. First picture taken immediately after putting on and second picture taken after 1 minute. It gives you perfect matte look.
I'm loving these for quite some time. I know I need to update my makeup collection. However, once I find something which suits me, hardly can go away from me if you know what I mean (-;
Last but at least kabuki brush and other makeup brushes are in the above picture. I can do another post of my makeup brushes collection if you want? Let me know. Hope you like it x A ♡ O
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know.

Blogger Template by pipdig