๐Ÿ’ŒToday I missed you!๐Ÿ’Œ

I want to hug you tightly, kiss you softly, and rest my head on your lap so that you can stroke me with love and say "Tiya, everything is going to be ok."
"No, I am not okay... I miss you mom!"
I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life ♡ Words cannot express my feelings for losing you Ammi Jaan. I pray, for your peaceful sleep until you rise again. I pray, Allaah subhanahu WA ta'ala grants you Paradise in the Hereafter. I pray, that I sit beside you in Paradise. May Allah subhanahu WA ta'ala accept my pray Ameen Summa Ameen. I never ever can forget your pray and love for me. Everyday it reminds me that the door between us is now closed but I will be standing there with the bunch of pray for you' I cannot wait for it to be open ♡
"A mother understands what a child does not say"
"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever."
~Be Patient Be Positive~ A♡O
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know.

Blogger Template by pipdig