💌My Mother receive a gift note💌

➻Eid Ul Adha➻
12th September 2016
➺❥In Shaa Allah (If Allaah wills) this is the day my Mother Ammi Jaan receive a gift note, “Here is the Hajj reward from behalf of your husband.” ❣
I cannot believe how time is running so fast. I remember, last year the Eid I was celebrating with my sweet mother Ammi Jaan in Pakistan. 31st August 2015 I landed in Pakistan, 24th September 2015 I celebrated Eid ul Adha with my family. I had the best memories because today I can only remember my mother smile even thou she was not well. She manages to keep that smile to make us happy on the Eid day.
1st November 2015, yes the saddest day arrived when Ammi Jaan left me in this world for a better world. Yes it was very hard for me to cope but when I know there is more peace in the other world, where there is no pain, where there is no tears, where there is cooling breeze, where there is happiness all the time' how can I get greedy to say I wish you did not leave me in this world. I am happy that you are in better world Ammi Jaan. However, I get sad when I want someone to guide me, when I want someone to share my deep thoughts, when I want your warmth mother...
Yes, I cannot believe how without hearing your voice these 9 months has passed away. Today, here I am celebrating another Eid without you saying to me, "Eid Mubarak Tiya."
12th September 2016
➺❥In Shaa Allah (If Allaah wills) this is the day my Mother Ammi Jaan receive a gift note, “Here is the Hajj reward from behalf of your husband.” ❣
My Ammi jaan wanted to do  Hajj. My father performed Hajj on behalf of my deceased mother. May peace and blessings of Allaah be upon you Ammi Jaan...
➺❥Tears are streaming down my face' my eyes cannot stop looking at the sky' my tongue cannot stop saying Al-ḥamdu lillāh (thanks be to Allaah) and my heart cannot stop asking May Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala accept my daddy steps and give the biggest reward to you mother' May you rest in peace Ameen Summa Ameen❣
~Be Patient Be Positive~ A♡O
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know.

Blogger Template by pipdig