🎥Vlog || Trip to Leicester | National space centre🎥

Asalam u alaiqum (peace be upon you) Beautiful people 
How you doing! I hope you are doing well.
I did not prepare any blog post for this week because I spend most of my time towards editing the videos. This is a video of when we went national space centre, which is in Leicester. It was fill with six interactive galleries, including the iconic Rocket Tower and the UK’s largest domed planetarium (unique 3D Simulator experience), crammed full of space suits, rockets, satellites and meteorites. I tried my fully best to record everything. It was easier to film other then taking pictures. It was 2 hours long footage and I manage to bring down up to 30 minutes. The award-winning National Space Centre is an out of this world experience. I hope you find it helpful and enjoy this vlog!
★ Check out their website - Space Centre
♡ Vlogs | And More Playlist ♡
► Youtube - Annie Omar Thoughts
A ♡ O
Video
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know.

Blogger Template by pipdig