🎥Making a triangle cut crease dress🎥

Asalam u alaiqum (peace be upon you) Beautiful people 
How you doing! I hope you are doing well.
This dress is made of plain black cotton fabric with designed pattern. I made triangle cuts on the bottom of the dress to make it look a bit funky. I also cut the fabric in triangle shape. When I lay down the material for cutting the dress, I decided to cut straight from armhole to bottom of the dress (that gives me kind of like triangle shape). That also gives me more flare at the bottom of the dress. To give define look on waist I gather fabric with elastic band. I made a systematic video on my youtube channel. Here is the video of how I made this dress. I hope you find it helpful. Do you think it looks nice with triangle cuts? Then let me know in the comment section. Would love to read thru x!
~Be Patient Be Positive~ A♡O
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know.

Blogger Template by pipdig